Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asadullahfcc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 12:16 PM
    find the equilibrium solution for this model: Qd = 3 - P^2, Qs = 6P - 4 and Qd=Qs
    Please help me to solve this model..
    ArcSine Posts: 969, Reputation: 106

Nov 13, 2011, 06:28 AM
    To say that is equivalent to saying

So you just need to find the p that satisfies

Tip: This quadratic will give you two solutions for p, but you'll quickly see that only one makes sense in the problem, since we don't normally deal with negative prices and negative quantities in our universe :-)

After finding the equilibrium price, plug it back in to either of the demand equations to find equilibrium d.
    ArcSine Posts: 969, Reputation: 106

Nov 13, 2011, 06:32 AM
    Sorry, here's the cleaned up version...

I haven't had my coffee yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find the equilibrium partial pressures of A and B for each of the following [ 1 Answers ]

Find the equilibrium partial pressures of A and B for each of the following different values of Kp? Find the equilibrium partial pressures of A and B for each of the following different values of Kp . Assume that the initial partial pressure of B in each case is 1.0 atm and that the initial...

I have a Kenmore Dryer model 11060722990 which drys sometimes. Any solution? [ 7 Answers ]

The dryer will dry on the first run, but sometimes takes 3 or 4 cycles. Any answers to how I can fix?

Where can I find specs and information on a Beach model Furnace (oil) model MO-70P? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am selling my house and I would like to know the lifespan and long-term performance of this model of Beach oil burning furnace. And if possible, what year it was manufactured, I think it's in the 1970's or 80's. I need this information to provide to my realtor to find out if it needs to be...

View more questions Search