Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soraya.n Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Nov 12, 2011, 11:21 AM
    Mobile dictionary
    Hello
    Would u please suggest me a good dictionary software which can be installed on an HTC or Nokia cellphone? I just need definitions to be in English.
    Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 12, 2011, 11:48 AM
    Are you looking to define words or for spelling, as both the HTC's and Nokia, deal with spell checking well..
    soraya.n Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Nov 14, 2011, 06:46 AM
    Oh yeah... I just need a dictionary... like one of those that teachers use when they need to check out the spelling or the right definition... and about that spell checking feature?. I haven't seen anything like that in my cellphone?. how can I use that?thanks :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2011, 07:21 AM
    Is it an Android phone?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dictionary? [ 3 Answers ]

Where can you find the key to pronucation marks? Options A. In front of the dictionary B. In an appendix C at the bottom of each page

Mobile dictionary [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I want to ask how to download mobile dictionary .I downloaded oxford dictionary but it needs set up .wat to do now

Custom Dictionary Not Available [ 1 Answers ]

I keep getting an error message every time I open MS Word 2003: Custom dictionary in File Name is not available. I have checked my setup and everything is as it should be. The dictionary is there, it is enabled. I made changes to normal.dot a few days ago, but nothing that has to do with...

Dictionary [ 3 Answers ]

Someone told me that a dictionary comes with XP. Does anyone know if this is true? I can't seem to find one, but I thought maybe I was just missing it. Thanks

View more questions Search