Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Nov 12, 2011, 06:32 AM
    Name this movie about a fugitive criminal
    Ok its very vague sorry. The movie was released somewhere in the mid 90ies I think. All I remember is that a criminal of some sort who might be fleeing justice I am not sure gets invited or indirectly invites himself into a home with 3 women (more or less). Maybe two were happy with him and one not so much , but using his charm he wins them over seduces them and sleeps with them and might even have killed them at a later stage I can't remember. In another scene in the movie he sleeps with a woman at gun point with her husband watching, and he might have killed him in the next scene. He then wears some of the man's clothes before going out again.. Ok sorry lol it is very vague I know but I warned u:) But you know what its like when you can't put a title on a memory of a movie it is very irritating! If I still remember it then it must have had some sort of effect on me and would like to watch it again:)
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Jul 5, 2015, 07:49 AM
    No one??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he a fugitive for not showing to court while out on bond? [ 3 Answers ]

My friend was wrongfully accused of being a fugitive for breaking parole in California in 1989. He got time served for assault after 11 months in a county jail and was never told he had to report to any parole or probation officer. When being released, he was told he could head back home to Texas....

Fugitive warant ny nj [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend had a fight with her child's father. His mother and sister got invoved trying to restrian him from hitting her. He slapped her and choked her. She called the cops to have him arrested. When the cops came his sister got upset that her brother was being arrested and lied to the cops and...

Fugitive of the US [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a fugitive of the USA, (credit card charges) I now live in Spain, I travel freely through Europe, Someone told me I can't travel to England. They have an agreement with the US. I'm wanting to go to Gibralter for the day. Does anyone know if there's truth to this? Thanks SantaCruz

Canadian Fugitive [ 2 Answers ]

I know of someone who fled Canada to avoid going to prison for defrauding the federal government in Manitoba. This was over twenty years ago but I'm told there is no statute of limitations for a crime of this nature. My question is: how would I go about getting a record of the charges (I am in...

View more questions Search