Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taiba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 02:29 AM
    Having a dream about sitting in a park with my family but
    I had a dream about sitting in a park with family but my dad who passed away over 30 years ago was there too. Im sitting on a bench reading the Quran and have a baby on my lap too! My dad starts walking home so I follow him too, and the baby (maybe 2 years old) follows us too! My dad looks weak so I wanted to go home and cook him some nice food. We reach near our home and I see a road so I look back worried in case the baby runs on to the road and so does my dad but the baby is fine and me and my dad smile. But then I woke up. What does this mean?

Check out some similar questions!

1993 Accord won't start, park and drive light up as if car does't read in park? [ 0 Answers ]

All lights come on, has not been having problem starting, but did notice was not clicking into gear precisely lately from shifter, would have to jiggle sometimes?

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.