Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skj91sgrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2011, 11:36 PM
    Movie about mice or some kind of rodent and white owl was after them.
    Ok, I hope somebody knows this. There was a movie I seen in the nineties, something about mice or some kind of rodents in a tree or a burrow and the got smoked out or gassed out and there was a white screech owl that was after them only at night. The rodents were afraid of people and one of the rodents didn't make it out when they gassed them and they got her out afterwards, but she was sick or something. So they crushed up something and gave it to her to make her better.. anybody? LOL
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Nov 12, 2011, 06:02 AM
    It could be The Secret of NIMH or Once upon a forest.
    I think someone else asked the same question . Check here:https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies/looking-late-80s-early-90s-cartoon-childrens-movie-13363.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kind of owl? [ 1 Answers ]

I am curious what kind of owl it is. I heard it at night in Alaska (Fairbanks Area), in wintertime. It sounded like hoo hoo hoo hoo, hoooo hoooo First few hoos were fast, while the last two or three were long.:confused:

Kids cartoon movie with n Owl teling a storie about ants [ 1 Answers ]

Help me name this movie I'm going crazy. There is this drunk owl telling a storie to his nefews about the battel of the red and black ants. There is a lead girl ant . I think named wiamina, who is in love with the other color ant. Ring a bell any one? :confused:

Movie about mice. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I'm trying to found a cartoon movie for my little cousin. Now it must be at least ten years old because that's when I saw it. The thing is I can BARLY remember it. Ok so I think it was a mother mouse and her son... I think they were being forced to work in some sort of facotory... maybe a...

View more questions Search