Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladylove25 Posts: 100, Reputation: 0

Nov 11, 2011, 08:50 PM
    Friend issues?
    I've known my best friends for 5 years and I consider them to be family or my 2nd family. We usually hang on saturdays only because of school but that depends if we have a lot of exams to study for ( we all go to college). But lately I have noticed that my friends don't invite me to hang with them like they use to. Before they would call me to let me know that they were going to do something or to ask if I wanted to hang, But now they hardly call to ask me if I want to hang out. One Saturday I was ready and waiting for them to call me since we always hang on saturdays and they never did. They usually call at 4pm or 5pm but I waited till 7pm when I got a text from my friend asking me if I wanted to hang. When I asked where he was he said that the group was already at one of my other friends house. And it bothered me because they could have called before. I don't understand why they do this. I don't know if they just call to be sympathetic or they just assumed or thought I did not want to hang but they can't just assume or think anything.

Today is veterans day which is on a Friday and I had no school and one of my friends texted me to just talk and he said he was playing dominoes with the group.. and I'm thinking, they could'nt have called? I don't know what to do or say to them because they might think I'm being silly. But what do you guys think?
    suprazboy Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2011, 10:24 PM
    Instead of bringing it up with them, just be the one to call THEM to see if THEY are doing anything rather than waiting for them to call you. Show you want to do something. :)

Nov 11, 2011, 10:52 PM
    If they are doing something already why don't they just call me to pick me up?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 12:33 PM
    Maybe they are tired of being the one to always call you.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2011, 02:03 PM
    Perhaps you should be the one to organise something at the weekend,see what they say.

They may not want to follow your suggestion but may offer an alternative to you, which then will include you.

Why don't you make the first move,tell them to all meet at yours on the weekend ,you can then all decide what you all want to do.

Nov 14, 2011, 02:45 PM
    I guess I could arrange plans. And no they do not call ALL the time for them to get tired of it lol anyway thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend issues [ 4 Answers ]

I have this friend I have known him sense I was like 6 or 7. And we use to hate each other. But now he's saying he hates being single and he wants a girlfriend. Me and him are like brother and sister now. But I really like him I always have likes him. But I'm afraid to tell him how I feel because I...

Best Friend issues [ 7 Answers ]

I have a best friend who went to Florida for a week... I keep calling and her but she won't answer the phone.. does this mean she doesn't wany be bothered or what?

Friend issues [ 4 Answers ]

Heey, I need help, Me and my friends are in grade 9. And , I have these two friends who have become OBSESSED with hanging out with grade 12 guys, appose to me and my other friends. Me and my other friends don't know what to do with them We don't want to loose them as friends Yet its becoming...

Best Friend Issues [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so I have a this friend... and she is my best friend. We have been friends for 15 years. We are pretty much sisters and love each lover like sisters would. But she is prettier than me and has always had the luck with guys that I have never had. We used to tell each other everything and we were...

Old friend issues [ 1 Answers ]

In gr 6 and 7 I was like best frineds with these girls. And then we stopped being friends because they didn't like my boyfriend I had. We now all go to different schools. I have this guy friend who is my friend and also there friend. These girls always tell me I do all this stuff that I really...

View more questions Search