Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimmymejia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2011, 05:38 PM
    What's the reason for dual cone woofers
    Hello am looking to find out what is the reason for dual cones ? My son bought some q powers 12 in woofers an what is the best way to install them right now we have them in a probox running them bridge please can some one help us thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Water is flowing into a frustum of a cone? [ 0 Answers ]

A swimming pool is 9 m wide, 15 m long, 1 m deep at the shadow end, and 3 m deep at the deep, the bootom being an inclined plane. If water is pumped into the pool at the rate of 3 cubic meter per minute, how fast is the water level rising when it is 2 m deep at the deep end?

Volume of ellipsoid inside cone [ 8 Answers ]

Here is a fun optimization problem if anyone would like a whirl. Find the ELLIPSOID of max volume that can be inscribed in a cone of radius R and height H

Writing a quadratic function for a cone [ 1 Answers ]

I was trying to make a function from the following word problem. Grain is falling from a chute onto the ground forming a conical pile whose diameter is always three times it's height. How high will the be when there is 1700ft^3 of grain? So basically I'm trying to make a function that will...

My puppy has a cone-head? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys! I'm new to the Website. I just surfed around looking for a chat forum and this looked like the best place. I have a concern about my pup and would really appreciate anyone's feedback! I just recently got 10 week old puppy (Weimaraner). I have noticed that he has what looks like a...

Sub woofers and speakers [ 2 Answers ]

Can any one recommend any good sub woofers and speakers for tvs

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.