Nov 11, 2011, 03:46 PM
    Mosquito in my car
    Which spray I should to kill them?
    Any recommendation?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 11, 2011, 04:59 PM
    Leave the windows open so they fly out?

I sure wouldn't want to be spraying any kind of insect killer inside the car.
    party.girl217 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 11:24 AM
    Just use a fly swatter ;p bug spray will make your car smell realllllly bad... and ruin the seats even the leather... trust me on this! Besides sprays can be toxic

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mosquito bites:( [ 9 Answers ]

How long do mosquito bites take to go away, and or, how can I make them go away more quick? I've got very very big mosquito bites(dime size) is that normal?

Mosquito bites [ 2 Answers ]

Ahhh 12 bites on my left leg 15 on my right leg Any tips on how to stop the irritation because all the creams I have are pretty useless

Mosquito bites? [ 4 Answers ]

So, short version, I was out in the woods with my girlfriend we were by the beach so I didn't have my shirt on and I was in shorts, we walked through a chunk that was hugely infested by mosquitoes. So, now I have about 50 bites (my estimate) all over my back and legs, I just want to know if there's...

Mosquito in a car ? [ 2 Answers ]

OK... this question does not have a specific topic... anyway... Why is it that if a mosquito or a fly in a moving vehicle or elevator always stay in the enclosed space, suspended in the air and do not collide with the walls enclosing it?? :confused: Well maybe I'm really dumb :p

View more questions Search