Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddavis6282 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2011, 03:13 PM
    Should I have all my teeth removed ?
    Many people have told me that my sinus problems and my constant migraines could be from my bad teeth.(extremely bad) I am wondering if it would be best to have them all removed. My teeth are extremely bad and I even have a few that are broke in half. I was warned long ago that I would probably have to have them all removed once I got older and now that I'm in my early forties I'm wondering if I need to have it done. They hurt all the time and I have daily migraines with no help with medication.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 11, 2011, 04:08 PM
    I can't say to remove them, but have them fixed, the ones that can't be fixed get pulled, others filled and so on.

But yes, bad teeth can cause those and even more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I having pain in my regular teeth after I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I just got my wisdom teeth removed 5 days ago. I wanted to know when I would be able to lay flat in bed? I have been propping up my head with pillows for the past 4 nights and wanted to know when is a good time to start sleeping normally. Also, I am having a lot of pain in my lower left side of...

Molar teeth removed and pain is terrible, HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I know I'm probably going to sound like a baby but I'm a 25 year old guy in England and four days ago (it is Friday now and this started on Tuesday) I had my 2nd and 1st lower right molars removed as well as having a filling fitted in my lower right wisdom tooth. So that day (Tuesday) the...

Wisdom teeth removed [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I had 2 wisdom teeth removed today (10am) 1 of them was impacted and I have a sticth there now! I was wanting to know if it was normal for it to still be bleeding? Its very very painful and swollen I have taken 2 codine and that seems to of help the pain and also there is a funny taste and odour...

Hard and painful to get partial teeth removed [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I hope someone can help me. I just had partial tooth replacement done. I had immediately before they put them in had 2 extractions. Now it feels as if the partials are stukc to either the stiches or the site of the extractions and it hurts and is hard to get them out. Can anyone...

I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. [ 6 Answers ]

K I just got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed 5 days ago and I'm still in pain and I'm still swollen. 1 of my stitches fell out today and I'm wondering if that's normal. I'm like totally freaking out. Am I allowed to smoke? I have been and I'm very worried if I'm going to get an infection. Can...

View more questions Search