Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcl4ever Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2011, 11:17 AM
    There's a cartoon about 3 princesses who dance with demons and their shoes get ruined
    It starts with the youngest princess going to an underground ball and she dances with a demon, but she thinks it's a prince, at midnight. Her father, the king, got mad about her shoes because she's going through too many shoes.
    He orders guards to watch over his daughters. The other 2 princesses end up going with the youngest and then are followed by one of the guards. In which they thought he was asleep, They went through a stairway in the girls floor and at the bottom they were met buy the three guys who in disguise were demons or monsters one of them.They would dance the night a way as the guard followed he went through I think three different forests a diamond one, then a glass, and then gold. The following night I think the demons were going to trap the girls there but once again the guard had followed them in the end he rescued them showed the king the items in which he had taken from each forest,and ended up marring one of the girls.
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2011, 11:23 AM
    This sounds like a variation of the 12 dancing princesses.
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Nov 12, 2011, 06:13 AM
    Check the full list of adaptations at wikipedia to see which one u want http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twelve_Dancing_Princesses

But I think it's the following: The anime series Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics, features a twist within the story (with the princesses being reduced to 3). It turns out demons live within the magical place and have placed a spell on the fair maidens before the soldier realizes the truth and rescues them. He marries the eldest daughter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown movie title- 80s/90s cartoon/animated movie about a dance? About 15 min long? [ 2 Answers ]

Gosh please help! I can't remember the title of it and my memory is hazy but it was like a really short cartoon movie, probably 15 minutes long and it was like a bunch of girls going to a dance. I think they were in a hurry like they were late. And there was something about a white convertible...

Cartoon: small animals in shoes? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for the title of a cartoon with small animals living in shoes, in boots... Each family lived in an object and the whole formed the village... Thank you for enlighten me!

Shoes for theater/dance [ 4 Answers ]

I have a theater / dance class and was told to bring dance shoes what would these qualify as?

Do you take your shoes off to dance? [ 11 Answers ]

If you're at a club, school, wedding, social dance or wherever, do you take off your shoes and dance in stocking feet? If you do, does your b/f or g/f do the same?

View more questions Search