Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cupcake2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2011, 05:24 AM
    I am being bit by invisible bugs
    Invisible bug problems
    FinkPloyd Posts: 20, Reputation: 7

Nov 11, 2011, 06:12 AM
    No bugs are invisible, so the key may be in determining what they are based on what the bites look like.

Where, exactly, are you when the bites occur? If indoors at a particular location, it could be bedbugs or fleas.

If outdoors, it could be a dozen different critters.

Clarify where you are when it happens (include city and state) and we'll try to help you further.

If you can include a picture of what a bite looks like, then that would be helpful too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Invisible bugs are eating me! [ 2 Answers ]

So for the past week or so I suddenly developed this horrible itching everywhere! It started on my head & I swore I had lice but was checked numerous times & there is nothing there. Then I realized it had spread down my neck to my back and arms and now I itch EVERYWHERE CONSTANTLY!! I am losing my...

Invisible Bugs Crawling on me ONLY when we are on the couch! [ 14 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I both have been experiencing the sensation of bugs crawling on our legs. It started up again about 2 weeks or so. It started slowly and gradually got worse. Neither of us had said anything to each other until 2 days ago when the feeling was so bad we each freaked out, thinking...

Invisible Bugs [ 26 Answers ]

FACTS: 25yr old female clean freak, I live in jersey in a 4 family building, top floor 3 bedroom no carpets/ terrace door. I currently live with 3 other roommates. I had a friend who move in after he got evicted from his apartment. It was a fast move just throwing things in boxes. About 2...

Invisible bugs in my recliner [ 9 Answers ]

For the past few days, every time I sit in my favorite recliner (which I do every night while watching tv), I feel something very tiny crawling on me and I scratch and feel but there is nothing there. I can't see anything nor can I feel anything. I have read other posts that indicate they get...

View more questions Search