Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shilpa33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2011, 01:23 AM
    About ITU and Silicon valley university
    Hai I want some information about ITU and silicon valley university,in CA.did this having
    Accreditation are not.Which one is better.Can I transfer to this or not.
    Vankada Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2012, 01:00 AM
    Silicon Valley University is accredited by ACICS which is an accrediting agency recognized by US Department of Education. ITU is not yet fully accredited, it is a candidate of WASC which is an accrediting agency recognized by US Department of Education.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Refractive index of Silicon [ 1 Answers ]

Good morning, any idea how to calculate both the real and imaginary parts of the complex index of refraction for silicon, for any wavelength of radiation, λ?

Does anyone know about International Technological University (ITU.edu)? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know what are the views of people here about this university. I want to work on CPT before I get my H1 and my current uni does not allow that (strict). I was thinking maybe I can get transferred to this univ. and start CPT. They said they will provide with CPT in the first semester...

Liquid Silicon Manufacturing [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Sir Need To Know What Raw Material Will Mix And How To Have Liquid Rubber Silicon For Use In Food Industry , And This Silicon Will Use With Custom Mold And Not By Injection , Liquid Plastic If Also Appreciated if you aHave Information ,

Why saginaw valley university? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear can anyone post me few reason why saginaw valley university that would be helpful. Surender:)

View more questions Search