Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmzcrrazi Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 09:40 PM
    I need a creative idea for a drawing !
    I'm drawing my best friend a drawing. I started with her favorite quote "but the fish still swim" written in wave. If that makes any sense. I just have no idea what to do next. This is where I need help! =[
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 10, 2011, 09:42 PM
    Tell us more about her favorite quote.

Nov 11, 2011, 09:51 PM
    Well i know she likes that quote because life goes on no matter what happens especially for a break up and the fish still swims and when life gets you down you get right back up. Hope that made sense or was even helpful.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2011, 09:57 PM
    What about a picture of a stylized fish with unusual colors?

Nov 11, 2011, 10:23 PM
    That sounds cool thank you ! :]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using a blog to vent a good idea? Bad idea? Other ideas? Suggestions? [ 13 Answers ]

If you've seen my other question, then you know I've had some drama lately.. Well concerning that post I will say, things settled out. Well.. more of, she read my journal that morning while I took my regents test and found out that I thought I liked her. Today, we discussed that. She doesn't...

Any Idea Who Did This Drawing Help ID It [ 0 Answers ]

Need help to ID drawing/artist. It is signed but vision at this time is bad, so I cannot see that good yet. Have any idea what artist this may be. I appreciate any help. It is also done on a paperbag. http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz348/bigevil79/006-2.jpg...

Creative business names for a creative arts business [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for Creative ideas for a business name. My business will be mainly home based. We will sell arts and craft sort things mainly home décor items. Most are handmade and if they are not they are recrafted items. All of my items are unique, are modern, vintage, or antique. I also have...

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

View more questions Search