Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leenac4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 09:08 PM
    What family name should I use on a I130 application?
    I remarried, I still use my ex husband's last name and also my maiden name. I am filing for my present husband. What last name should I use on a i130 application as the family name?
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Nov 11, 2011, 06:55 AM
    If you regularly use both, then use the one that matches up with your primary identification documents; passport and drivers license.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should family member details be included in PR application if legally separated? [ 1 Answers ]

I intend to apply for PR under arranged employment option and my question is related to my PR application. My spouse and I are have been separated for the last 3 years. We have filed for a application for divorce by mutual consent in a family court in India. As per the terms of separation, my...

I130 process after I paid the fees online [ 1 Answers ]

I have paid the 70 dollars fee and the 400 dollars fee on-line, What should I do next? Do I send in the cover sheet know

Application for SSN not accepted as there is no family name [ 3 Answers ]

My sister recently went to USA for higher studies and there is no family name in her passport and in all her certificates. Her college has not accepted her application for social security number. Is family name a must for SSN and if so what she has to do?

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application? [ 1 Answers ]

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application?

Application to accelerate & application to revoke [ 14 Answers ]

Application to accelerate and application to revoke? What are the different. :cool:

View more questions Search