Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karincherry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 12:35 PM
    Macy's jobs
    Does anyone know how to update your availability for Macys.jobs? I try everything and its still not letting me edit... plzz help me
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 10, 2011, 07:13 PM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

You need to ask May's HR dept this question. I'm assuming you register on a Macy's website for job applicants. So you need to check with them.
    karincherry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 12:07 AM
    Thank you srry I just sing up ididt know how it all works but thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Macy's do an Esteem check? [ 7 Answers ]

I just wanted to know if Macy's does an Esteem, retail theft database, check as part of their pre-employment checks? I was turned down at another job because they did this check. I thought my name had not been added to this database, so I did not disclose the circumstances to the employer that...

Macy's Retail Inventory. Which months? [ 1 Answers ]

I know Macy's does an annual inventory at the beginning of the year. Do they also preform another overnight inventory count in August?

Macy's, 18 and caught shoplifting [ 8 Answers ]

Hello. I am 18 and got caught shoplifting some clothes from macy's about ten days ago. I am wondering, since I can't afford a lawyer and I'm most likely not eligible for a state given one since I live with my parents still... what can I do? If I represent myself, what do I need to prepare for?...

Bad credit with macy's and they want to reopen my account [ 4 Answers ]

I had a macy's credit card with a $700 limit, I fell behind in payments so of course with late fees and interest it is now $1008.00. A collection company called me and said if I make at least a $200 payment a month they will reopen the account once paid off and the limit will be $1008, Does this...

View more questions Search