Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilovescience Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 05:10 PM
    Which type of green plant carries out a higher rate of photosynthesis under normal co
    I know that a C4 plant will have a higher rate of photosynthesis when CO2 is low or it is extremely hot, but what about when CO2 is available?

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal for house temp to be higher than what the thermostat is set on? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a new outside unit (one year old) and a new coil (brand spanking new) on my central air conditioning. We have had lots of troubles but things to be working okay for now. The only thing is, no matter what we set the thermostat on (usually around 75), the AC won't keep the house that cool. ...

What type of plant is this? [ 6 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone knew what type of plant this is or what kind of plant it may be. I just got it gave to me and would like to give it the proper care.

My w4 was for married with higher single rate. They did not do this. Can I do anything [ 2 Answers ]

I filled out my W4 for married with higher single rate, in 2008. They did not take out the correct amout of deductions. My employer does not give me a check stub or time sheet with any deductions showing what is taken out, so there fore I did not know until the end of the year. I asked several...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.