Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shrtbus Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 10:53 PM
    How can I make money using my computer?
    Im always seeing these commercials about working at home using your computer. There are so many of them that I have to believe its just another scam. I don't want to be a billionaire, I just want to make as much money as I would at a normal job. Im not really good with computers, but I can learn! Can somebody please tell me there is a way to make money using my computer, or that I need to get my head out of the clouds and quit dreaming.
    major_soccer_freak Posts: 74, Reputation: 0

Feb 15, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Sure you can make tons of money, but really I would say from my experience there's about a 1/1000 chance your going to make lots of money. Taking surveys for money I would say is no good, reading e-mails sure you see results but forget it. MLM programs are just a whole bunch of scams unless you're a super duper salesperson. The only real way to make money would be to use eBay. The odds for succeeding on eBay are very great if you do lots of work, on eBay the more work you put in the more money you will make. You can make 100,000 or more a year by selling on eBay and only work about 3 hours a day.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2007, 05:27 PM
    There are legitimate programs out there but they are hard to find. One of my friends got into medical transcription and she does do that from home. The school she took the courses from helped her find the jobs. It cost her about 10,00 dollars to go through the program and become certified. She loves it! She sets her hours around the children's school schedule. But I think that is not the norm for online work at home offers. She was fortunate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to make money on Runescape [ 28 Answers ]

Hey guys, if you wanted to find ways to get money on RS, I got some. 1. you add a person named "Logs Wc Co" on your friends list. When he goes on, ask him for a woodcutting job. He will ask you to get as many NORMAL logs as you can. Give it to him in increments of 500 logs or 1K logs. Yes, he...

What are some ways you make money from home? [ 6 Answers ]

I started my own homebased business a year and a half ago and I've had really great success with it. I would love to hear how others are SUCCESSFULLY making money in a home-based business. Thanks and have a great day!!

How to make money through affiliate program? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all of you, We finally chosen this affiliate program after a long process of other techniques and methods. How its really works helpful will we get money? Thanks, Romaerio.

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

View more questions Search