Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SMILE_B_HAPPY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 04:34 PM
    Friendship problems
    So I have had a best friend since about 4th grade(im in 8th now) and we've been bestfriends since. But today she's ben acting really different. She's been ignoring me and when she talks to me she does it a really mean and snobby tone. I have asked her what's wrong and she keeps saying "nothing, ok?!?!" in a really snobby tone. After the class we had together she wouldn't talk to me and she usually waits for me while we stop at our lockers, but today she just walked right past me and ignored me when I called her name and I didn't see her for the rest of break. I asked my friends if they noticed anything and they thought it was because of this girl she started hanging out with. We found her at lunch and she was sitting with the other girl laughing so when we sat down next to them she completely stopped and turned the other way. We tried starting conversation but it didn't work. She eventually said she wanted to spend time without us and with other friends and thought wede understand but how could we know that if she was completely ignoring us? She was sending off the wrong message is all I'm trying to say, but continued to be mean the rest of the day. It seemed more like she was trying to get rid of us then spend time with other friends. I don't know what happened just a couple days ago she told me she wanted to spend more time with me and now she's trying to get rid of me?
    Sorry this is so long I just don't know what to do! PLEASE HELP!

Check out some similar questions!

Friendship Problems.. [ 2 Answers ]

How can I control my anger at one of my friends when there trying 2 get my Bf off me without punching them in the face..?

Friendship Problems [ 3 Answers ]

:confused:I think im loosing my best friend.... Her name is dionne we always used 2 go to town together and nw she has just put me to one side and started hanging around with my STEP sister !!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: she makes me MAD!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME ANSWER THIS PLEASE!!!!

Friendship problems [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have a problem with my best friend. He has been acting really flirty lately to me. I go along with what he does and stuff. He knows that I like him a little bit but not that much. I'm afraid that if he asks me out that I will say yes (its hard for me to say no to friends.) and our friendship...

Friendship problems [ 4 Answers ]

I used to have a firend but now he hates me and he bruoght another one of my friends to hating me what should I do?? :confused: he insults me and makes all of my friends laugh at me too

Friendship and problems. [ 3 Answers ]

My best friend is Aphroditi. We've been best friends with her for almost 2 years. SHe knows this girl Alexandra since they were kids. Afro hates Alex because she thinks she's a . Actually she's not. We talk on msn and she's very kind and I really like her. In break whenever me and Alexandra talk,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.