Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pugasaurus Posts: 65, Reputation: -4

Nov 10, 2011, 04:22 PM
    How tall were the AT-AT walkers in The Empire Strikes Back?
    In Star wars episode IV the empire strikes back there several giant imperial walkers known as the AT-AT. How tall were they really? In the book star wars incredible cross sections they point out the AT-AT walkers to be 15.5 or something meters tall. If you go on wiki they say they could be up to 20-25 meters in height. Also there was a 10-wheeled tank known as the Juggernaut aks the clone turbo tank. It appeared in episode 3 revenge of the sith from on the home planet of the wookies. They say this vehicle is 30 meters in height obviously towering way over the AT-AT. Maybe they got the height from the crows being extended. Which of the two vehicles really is the tallest? If you've ever been to Walt Disney land in Florida they had a life size model of the AT-AT four legged walker. I was about maybe 5-8 years old when I last was there.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 10, 2011, 05:55 PM
    22.5 meters

All Terrain Armored Transport - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 1m70cm tall.How tall am I in feet and inches? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 23 and I'm 1m70 for 60kgs but I am the smallest among all the kids in my family.The youngest is 16 and she is 1m80 and 90kgs.Please help me I am trying to get a modelling agency and I need a little push up!!

Gardening: how do I bring an abandoned mini-pine back? 3 ft. Tall appears root bound [ 1 Answers ]

5" above ground, This plant is9or 10 inches around,yet only 3.5' tall practically dead too. I'm trying to bring it back to life here in southern Wisconsin, any suggestions?

Were is walkers crisps office in leicester city centre? [ 2 Answers ]

Walkers crisps office?

Three strikes your out [ 4 Answers ]

I have a female in-law that is awaiting trial in Texas for threatening a boyfriend with a knife, she has two previous convictions for similar offenses. Does she stand a chance of going to jail for this offense. She got probation on the previous two, but obviously did not learn any lessons. She also...

Lucky Strikes [ 3 Answers ]

Where could one buy Lucky Strikes? Are they out there anymore?

View more questions Search