Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ceilingtile Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Nov 10, 2011, 02:50 PM
    Quitting concerta
    So my daughter is withdrawing from concerta 18 mg after being on for 6 or 7 years. She has been very tired, no energy. Her pyschiatrist is aware and said there would be no withdrawal effects. Well, there are effects... this is day 3. she has been very fatigued, body aches and low mood (DEPRESSION) which she had for the past 6 months. I have watched her closely and given her some coffee, pain relief pills and some anti anxiety pill prescribed by dr. prn. Does anyone know how long this withdrawal will last?

Check out some similar questions!

Withdrawal from concerta [ 0 Answers ]

So my daughter is withdrawing from concerta 18 mg after being on for 6 or 7 years. She has been very tired, no energy. Her pyschiatrist is aware and said there would be no withdrawal effects. Well, there are effects... this is day 3. she has been very fatigued, body aches and low mood...

Teen daughter on Concerta long term, possible side effects? [ 2 Answers ]

My teen daughter has been on concerta for approx 7 years 18 mg with pretty good effect except with the come down she is more cranky etc... in the last 8 months she has become very depressed and had suicidal thoughts. Could these be a side effect of the concerta now that she is a teen? She is 15...

Questions regarding Adult ADD, Depression and Concerta. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there. Here are a couple questions, which are related. Firstly - if anyone is an adult with ADD and depression, please share your experience. My boyfriend has just been prescribed Concerta, after about a 10 minute interview with his psychiatrist, and this, since he was given the...

ADHD and concerta [ 1 Answers ]

HI - I am currently seeing a psychiatrist who is prescribing concerta - he only does medication management, no therapy -- ( I am seeing a social worker for behavior modification) The psychiatrist who is prescribing concerta only asks a few questions: how are you, everything OK at work? At...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.