Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    castafiory Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 12:28 PM
    Introduction of email about the packages tour
    I want to ask how can I start my email to group tulip to ask for more information about the packages tour
    Dexterzlab Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Nov 20, 2011, 09:38 PM
    You can start something like

This is in reference to your advertisement that I was going through on websites or newspaper... The pacakges looked intersting but I would like to get more information about ( you can mention the specific package you are loking for or the place to travel )...

After that you can also give them a brief idea about yourself like how many members would you be , how many days you have for your vacations and so on so that it will be easier for them to find a better match for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I start an introduction letter to travel agencies on arranging a tour to thail [ 2 Answers ]

I need a tip on how I can properly introduce myself to travel agencies around the world to arrange a tour to thailand(Phuket)including hotel, activities... etc.. Thanks Ben

Self Introduction Email to Colleagues [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently a Military Base Store Manager overseas and moving to United States, another military facility. During the facility inspection by Mr. John, he mentioned a name of the General Manager of the facility I'm moving to. I like to introduce myself to the new facility General manager. And...

Business introduction email [ 1 Answers ]

We have a performing arts academy and we are sending out a email to local daycare centers offering them an acting class in their school one day a week. We have experience in many areas of theater for adults, children and preschoolers. We are a 501C organization.

View more questions Search