Nov 10, 2011, 10:49 AM
    cerified authentic oil paintings?
    Can anyone tell me the value, if any on a Original oil painting by:
    Artist Whitman
    Title of Work of Art: Winter Mood
    Certificate of Authenticity
    fmtaskart Posts: 87, Reputation: 7

Nov 10, 2011, 08:28 PM
    There are several currently on eBay. Search Whitman in art. Below 100 dollars. There is some background also at the following link:

G Whitman Painting | Instappraisal

Does the signature match your artist? The paintings on eBay by G Whitman , 3 or 4, are winter scenes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil Paintings by Ron Folland anyone no anything about it ? [ 2 Answers ]

Oil Paintings by Ron Folland its called dimanche anyone no anything about it?? /

Is this oil painting authentic by C. Westchiloff [ 2 Answers ]

I bought and oil on board painting at an estate sale and it has a signature of C. Westchiloff in the lower left corner. It has a stamp on the back that says Borin Art Product, Chicago 8, Ill. Is this worth anything?

Oil Paintings [ 1 Answers ]

I have two oil paintings w/ authenticity certificates on the back of the paintings w/ there registration #'s. They are both through Royal Art LTD. One by W. Rinyo w/ Title of painting being "All Alone" registration # 81 40819 070, the other is by Barrister title is "The Big Chill, registration #...

Oil paintings [ 2 Answers ]

This may be for the category, if there is a better catagory; please let me know. When I first bought oil paintings they said that the value appreciate for them. I have had some oil paintings for 20 years. Two of the frames, I repainted. I would like to change up and get rid of some. Is it...

Oil Paintings and Artist [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know anything about a painter named Gene Bellini? I think he painted in oil in the Chicago area?

View more questions Search