Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aakhta23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 08:53 AM
    Financial Accounting.
    There are two project teams, it appears that the synthetic resin team has been somewhat more conservative in its revenue projections than the epoxy resin team. What impact might this have on you analysis?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2011, 01:12 PM
    Insufficient information. Conservative in accounting means not given to stepping outside of known perimeters but without knowing the perimeters of the analysis I cannot speculate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Questions on financial accounting,cost and management accounting [ 3 Answers ]

I want different sets of questions on financial accounting,cost and management accounting for free. I am a teacher in this area

Please help with financial accounting! [ 0 Answers ]

All store operations are conducted from leased premises. These leases generally provide for base rentals and the payment of a percentage of sales as additional rent when sales exceed specified levels. Minimum rentals relating to these leases are recorded on straight line basis. In addition the...

Financial Accounting! [ 14 Answers ]

I have a bunch of accounting problems due soon and I can't figure some of them out. Please help! 1. Allowance for Doubtful Accounts has a credit balance of $800 at the end of the year (before adjustment), and an analysis of accounts in the customers ledger indicates doubtful accounts of $15,000....

Financial accounting [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between a classified balance sheet and a adjusted trial balance?

View more questions Search