Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    legoprawn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 01:49 AM
    My CD drive is spoilt
    I think my CD drive is spoilt because the spinning thing is missing so I use a mobile CD drive (or whatever it's called). But when I tried burning some mp3 into a blank CD the computer CD drive keeps opening and the computer doesn't read the CD in the mobile drive thing. However when I placed the CD in the computer disc drive nothing happens as well. AHHH
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 10, 2011, 01:55 AM
    Sounds like you need to replace the one in your machine rather than using an external.

Is this for a laptop or desktop system ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car drive in 1 gear but do not in drive in drive? [ 2 Answers ]

My car drive in 1 gear 2 gear but not in drive

What movie has a curly headed little girl who is spoilt and has to live with her dad? [ 1 Answers ]

A young girl has to move in with her father as something happened to her mother (cant remember what happened to her) the father and the daughter haven't met before. The daughter has long brown curly hair and acts spoilt and at first hates her father. There's one line throughout the movie where...

My selfish side, has spoilt my life [ 4 Answers ]

I've met a guy who is truly in love with me, we had good times, we had a few bad. I took the easy option and ended it, he begged and begged, I've kept him waiting, played with his emotions and now quite rightly he wants a final answer. Id do anything to give him that chance, for him to prove that...

My colleague acts like a spoilt child [ 2 Answers ]

I work in a team of 7 employees and 1 manager and we are split into 2 different offices, 5 of us in one office, 2 in the other, and our manager divides his time between both offices. One of my colleagues (she works in the other office) is very difficult to work with. Ever since she was hired, she...

View more questions Search