Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xcezra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 12:44 AM
    Is it okay to tell a girl how you feel when she already has a boyfriend?
    It's my friend at school, we both used to hang out together, talk, and text, a lot and we were pretty close, we even held hands, it was like she was my girlfriend but it wasn't official.. We both knew that we liked each other, but 2 weeks ago she stopped talking to me because she said something was going on.. so I wait and during this time I'm really depressed and sad. Recently, she put a note in my locker saying that she's in a relationship now.. now I'm ******* sad but I can't let her know that I'm sad because I don't want her to worry.. She doesn't know that I still like her.. but I do..

We still talk and text a little, but we don't hang out together anymore and its like a ******* wall is blocking everything, like I can't tell her anything now because she's in a relationship. Even though her boyfriend is like half way across the country in another state, it still feels like I can't tell her anything.. Apparently the person she dating dated before, but he cheated on her.. and she still goes back to him..

I still like her but I can't tell anyone because I don't want to break up a relationship she's in... I can't tell anyone, but if I could, she's the only one I would tell, and I would tell her how I feel about her...

I just don't know if this is the right thing to do.. I'm willing to take the risk of telling her, but what if I get rejected? We won't be friends anymore right after that? I don't know anymore.. please help..
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 10, 2011, 04:56 AM
    No, She has made it clear that she is in another relationship so your relationship has now changed. If you tell her how you feel (I suspect she already knows), you may damage whatever friendship you have left.

So your best bet is to continue simply as friends. You need to move on to your own relationships.

As a side note, I suspect the *** in your post was the masking of profanity that you used. This site does not allow such language. And, In my opinion, such language has become way too common.
    PokeXpert Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Nov 23, 2011, 11:39 AM
    Well, go and tell her how you feel, you never know, if her new boyfriend has been dishonest, maybe he's made her be his girlfriend, you know, he blackmailed her. Anyway, she'll probably tell you what's going on, you two will still be friends, she'll just know how you feel about her, and you know what? She'll be happy that you were so honest with her. PokeXpert
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 23, 2011, 02:09 PM
    She has a boy friend, there is no reason nor do you have the right to infringe on that relationship.
    If she is your friend you don't do it because friends don't do that to each other.
    Time to move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy meets girl, girl has boyfriend. Girl cheats with Boy then Girl breaks up with boyfriend. Lost? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl last May after I had gone through a bad breakup myself, but I knew I wasn't ready and even though every fibre of my being wanted to be with her I restrained myself. She is a lovely soul upbeat and we had so much in common: cheesy, smart, good senses of humor, open hearted, etc We...

I feel like my boyfriend is in denial about liking another girl [ 8 Answers ]

A few months ago I found out my boyfriend liked another girl while we were in a relationship. He said he wanted to tell her to get "rid" of the feelings. Sadly, this broke my heart the fact that he was never planning on telling me about it. He told me reasons he liked the girl, and those reasons...

What to do,when you feel your boyfriend is not into you and your crushin on a girl too [ 4 Answers ]

:( totally ugh. I feel that my boyfriend doesn't want me anymore,so what is a girl suppose to do. I know how guys are, but he doesn't act like it. I mean he can be so INSENSITIVE . I just wish he would be more romantic. && as for the girl. I like my friend , but tonight she spent the ...

Girl I'm sure I love and her boyfriend broke up, How do I tell her how I feel. [ 11 Answers ]

This girl that I have loved for over 3 years just broke up with her boyfriend. How do I tell her how I feel? I feel like it's now or never with her. And she just means more than the world to me and she doesn't even know that. Please help me.

I Like this girl but she has a boyfriend, do I tell her how I feel? Or keep it inside? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, my name is Brady. Im a junior in college and I met this girl last semester in our women's studies class, yes I know women's studies, it was a very interesting class. Anyway, she sat in front of me all semester and I was always embarrassed to talk to her or approach her outside of class....

View more questions Search