Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viveksawant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 11:14 PM
    Need help in selecting rubber
    Hi, I'm using GKI LiKuang Tsu Carbon Ply which is an Offensive blade with huge sweet spots with GKI Chelonz Hybridz (forehand) and Donic Coppa JO (Backhand). But I want a rubber with soft sponge so that I can feel the ball and play loops and topspin with more control. Can anyone please suggest me some as I'm good in looping and counter attacks.

Thanks in advance

Check out some similar questions!

Question about selecting Columns [ 0 Answers ]

I'm stuck with a seemingly simple line of code in VBA. What I want to do in my spreadsheet is select Column C and all of the columns with data after it until I reach the final column of data (this is dynamic because the number of columns can vary). Then I want to offset 1 column and delete all...

Rubber on rubber noise costing TONS of money w/out a fix [ 2 Answers ]

My car is a 2000 Dodge Caravan with 62,000 miles, V6 engine. I am going insane here. Here's my issue that I am hoping someone can give me some advice on: My van began making noises when turning wheel to the left and when going over bumps. It was a broken spring kind of noise... like when...

Selecting device [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know how to select the device (MP4 Player) that I would like to sync my music that's saved on Media Windows. It says that the device is already downloaded to my computer.

Probability of selecting a card [ 2 Answers ]

Select a card from the deck. Do NOT replace the card. Select another card. What is the probability that a red three is selected and a face card is selected?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.