Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuddlyclaws16 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 06:29 PM
    What do you do when you like your ex again and he dates some else
    My ex and I recently broke up and now I like him again. He just started dating my friend not knowing that she was my friend. Help! What should I do?
    loverlover Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 09:27 AM
    Just try to get over him, maybe date someone else, that's what I am doing and it has helped me . (;
    My new boyfriend is really sweet. Try it! (;

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Following my dates. [ 0 Answers ]

I am about 10 days past ovulation and have a positive pregnant. Test, which if I have calcualted correctly puts me at 3wks, this seems a little soon for a positive test, could what I thought was my regular af reall have been implantation bleed?

First Few Dates. [ 65 Answers ]

So I recently started going on a slew of dates, and I wanted to know the general guidelines from the women. 1. Do you want guys to pay at least the first three dates if he asks you out? 2. How long should the guy wait before he asks you on a second date? Should he wait for the 3-day...

Do doctors make mistakes about conception dates and due dates? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't understand, can doctors be wrong about conception dates and due dates?

Getting dates: I need help getting up the courage to break the ice [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 25 and single. I have had only two relationships in my life, one of 5 months and one of a year. I fell backwards into both of them, and both times the woman kind of took command and asked me out. Same deal with hook ups in college etc, I did very little work to get them. I want to start...

Dates, [ 2 Answers ]

If you have sex with 2 different people in the same week and became pregnant, obviously you couldn't be 100% sure as to what date you conceived. How many days or weeks or months can you be sure? Would 2 months be long enough?

View more questions Search