Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pugasaurus Posts: 65, Reputation: -4

Nov 9, 2011, 05:31 PM
    Should I leave filters off in a super nintendo emulator?
    I know they have filters in BSNES, ZSNES, and SNES9x. Should I leave them off? Do they take away what the image is supposed to look like in a real super Nintendo?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2011, 09:26 PM
    They won't change the image much, but some might prefer one type of filter to another. The best you can do is try to see which one suits you best. There's not much difference usually, but different people have different tastes.

Just experiment out and see which you like most. :)
    pugasaurus Posts: 65, Reputation: -4

Nov 10, 2011, 01:37 PM
    Did the original super nintendo council have any filters like motion blur or HQx3?
    Is having filters off in a super Nintendo emulator like ZSNES the closest you get to the actual Super Nintendo graphics?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2011, 03:48 PM
    Please stop asking the same questions over and over. I answered this question for you already.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/video-...ys-610344.html
    AMX10RC Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 07:32 PM
    Yes stop with this repetitive question.. indeed its irritating.
    AMX10RC Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 07:34 PM
    You have been asking this question for the past 7 months now.. enough.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2012, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AMX10RC View Post
    You have been asking this question for the past 7 months now..enough.
    And you just answered/bumped the same old question... haha. There was no need to reply to this question, twice, which was already answered... with the same answer you gave.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Were there any filters in the original super nintendo councile like HQx2? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm curious to know if I should set my super Nintendo emulator to no filtering. Or should I enable filters? I want my emulator to look the exact way the original SNES was meant to be. What should I enable?

Should I disable all filters in BSNES super nintendo emulator including smooth video? [ 1 Answers ]

I want my Super Nintendo emulator BSNES to look the STANDARD way a Super Nintendo would project it. Should I disable all filters and smooth video output that is already checked? Smooth video output is the same thing as ZSNES emulator Interpolation filter. I tested Super Mario all stars for Super...

In ZSNES emulator a super nintendo emulator is Triple buffering considered a filter? [ 0 Answers ]

I noticed triple buffering in ZSNES emulator that it kind of makes the image a tad bit blurry. Though it is not under filters should I enable it or is having just video sync better? Video sync in ZSNES makes everything smooth and blocky. Should I just enable video sync and not triple buffer? I want...

View more questions Search