Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pugasaurus Posts: 65, Reputation: -4

Nov 9, 2011, 02:51 PM
    Did the martian from the 1953's movie the war of the worlds look creepy?
    In the war of the worlds 1953 the two people where trapped in the farmhouse and then a martian comes and puts its hand on a woman. Did it look creepy with the tri-RGB colored eye?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 9, 2011, 02:58 PM
    For the time it was made, I'm sure it was creepy but by today's standards it was kind of lame.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creepy, creepy movie.. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I remember something about a creepy kid who's playing flippermachine in a bar, and his teacher sees him and takes him home. But his parents are looking in the teachers bag, when she's gone and the boys sister have no mouth and is sitting in front of a TV. And then the teacher takes the kid...

90s martian straight to video kids movie also had a sequel [ 1 Answers ]

This has been killing me for as long as I can remember but I am trying to find out about this straight to video kids movie from the 90s. It had this martian/time traveling character that befriends this kid in junior high I believe. The martian kind of had this moppy black hair and a big head. I...

Creepy neighbor movie [ 4 Answers ]

There was this movie I watched on television where there were these creepy neighbors that did weird things at night. They looked funny too... what the heck.. does anyone know what movie I am talking about:confused:

War of the Worlds [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I could find a timeline of all of the events in the book The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

View more questions Search