Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aniruddh Vyas Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 02:10 PM
    Executing c codes in terminal from a button in GUI
    I have a c code which I wish to run from a GUI using any script. I have used HTA to open any .exe file (in this case terminal) but unable to pass arguments to the terminal so that it immediately executes the code on pressing a button/link.

Check out some similar questions!

Executing a will in NY [ 1 Answers ]

An aunt living in the state of New York has died leaving a friend the executrix of her estate. Should the executrix send copies of the will to all know living relatives or only those stated in the will?

Sister not executing father's will [ 3 Answers ]

My father passed away almost 3 years ago. He stated in his will that his home would be left in trust to his 4 daughters to either live in or sell. My oldest sister was named the executor of his will but is delaying the sale of the home. The profits of the sale were to be divided equally to the 4...

Executing more than one program in vb.net [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I was wondering if anyone could help. I am trying to write code to execute more than one exe program. Eg, I have 5 programs to be installed on a computer, with a click of a button I want to execute the first installation and once that is done(Maybe have a messagebox staying done or...

Executing a will [ 1 Answers ]

Can the executor of your will reside in another state?

Executing Perl program [ 1 Answers ]

When I run the program I get this error message:" Can not locate strict.pm in Cinc contains: .> at C:\perl\Installer.bat line 45 Begin failed--compilation aborted at C:\Perl\Installer.bat line 45" I need help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.