Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DumDum2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 11:36 AM
    Do you know where I can find an article
    I have an article review to write based on a business article from a business publication. The article must have appeared in the publication no more than 60 days prior to the due date of this assignment. The article must also be relevant to material discussed within the course: which is Developing and pricing goods and services, helping buyers buy and effective promotions.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 9, 2011, 12:07 PM
    Do you need the actual article or just a citation?

I can give you some citations but you'll have to get the print versions through your library.

Tell me specifically which keywords to use or else go to your school or public library where they can do the same kind of literature search with you plus download the article(s).

Here's one (old) citation:

Author(s): Wellman, David
    Title: Soup's Back On.
    With category volume growth flat and new consumers few and far between, makers of branded soups are unleashing new products, promotions and advertising. Meanwhile, store brands are doing quite well, thank you.
    Source: Supermarket business. 53, no. 10, (October 01, 1998): 23
    Additional Info: Howfrey Communications, etc.]
    Standard No: ISSN: 0196-5700 CODEN: SUPBDD
    OCLC No: 5737626
    Database: ArticleFirst

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Write a Qbasic program to find the sales tax on an article prices at Rs.200 [ 0 Answers ]

The sales tax in an article is 25% of its price.

US-China tax treaty article 20(c) and article 19 [ 1 Answers ]

I came from China in 1998 on F-1 visa, graduated in 2005 and became a professor in a college, switched to H1B in 2006. I had claimed the $5000 tax-treaty benefit until and including year 2006. I paid tax and filed tax return as a regular resident alien for tax years 2007 and 2008. According to the...

Article 21 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Is there anybody out there that's familiar with article 21. (tax treaty) I came here in the US as J1 visa holder and based on that treaty I didn't have to pay tax for the first two years. so that's what I did, and on my 3rd year I paid my taxes, now my problem is the IRS just sent me a...

View more questions Search