Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tranto Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 04:02 AM
    Cannot access eBay uk?
    HI can anyone help. I am using windows vista home premium and was using eBay quite happily then it went off. Trying to log back in using windows internet explorer 9 it keeps coming up cannot find eBay.co.uk. I have emptied the cache, updated my Norton antivirus, been on Microsoft helpdesk and fix it but all to no avail. It does not affect any off my other saved sites and I am pulling out what is left of my hair. Can anyone recommend a solution that does not involve throwing my computer out of the window and buying a new one... Thanks in advance
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 9, 2011, 05:18 AM
    Call your ISP (Internet Service Provider) it is possible that they have messed up on their end for the DNS tables. It happens on occasion. The DNS is the master route for websites and if eBay uk isn't on the list it can't go there.
    tranto Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 07:41 AM
    Will try Thanks for your help and I will let you know if this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't access ebay.com through internet explorer or Firefox [ 4 Answers ]

Using xp professional sp2 and internet explorer 6.0 sp3 and can not access ebay.com using the address bar. Can access all other sites that I know of. I will relocate me to Google search then when I click on ebay.com it will give me the white screen isp provider etc. I have windows firewall turned...

EBay access [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to access eBay it sends me to Google images... what's up?? :eek:

I can't access eBay [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I have been unable to access eBay. I have found various help topics for this but am having trouble following them It is suggested that my 'Hosts' may have been tampered with and I have tried to look on : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts by opening with notepad but it only gives...

No eBay access from 11pm to 5am GMT [ 6 Answers ]

Hi - I have just registered as I am having no luck elsewhere. I have over the past few days run check after check on over a dozen sophisticated items of software for Adware, Spybots, CW, 3 lots for Trojan Horses, installed a Firewall, run my Norton 2004, added Windows Updates, sent HijackThis...

View more questions Search