Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiggerbouncedu68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2004, 03:49 PM
    3 year old female dog keeps crying
    I have a 3 year old female dog,She loves to play with small stuffed toys.In the last week she has started crying and does not really have any energy to do anything.She carrys these toys around with her and crys all the time.She will take them all to her bed and lay on them and then one by one she licks them and crys the whole time.We have tried taking them from her to see what was up and all she does is cry and she lick is protecting them like they where her babies or something.What could this be? :rolleyes:
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Nov 10, 2004, 05:57 PM
    Is your dog a female? If so, is she spayed? The dog could be going through a false pregnancy. I had a Sheltie years ago that went through what your dog is doing except she thought I was her puppy. Eventually my dog stopped acting like she was pregnant and went back to her happy self. She didn't cry though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy crying [ 11 Answers ]

My 12 week old staff puppy crys when she can't see you and crys all night until I go downstairs and sleep with her what shall I do

Crying after orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal after a big orgasm to cry?

Pregnant Dog crying [ 2 Answers ]

Our dog is pregnant. We breed her on April 8th and now all of a sudden last night she was real uncomfortable and crying. If we talked with her or petted her she was fine. Tonight she started the same. She is eating fine. Isn't it a little early? Do you think the pups are just moving around and she...

Full-year for Federal, Part-year for State ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an alien and comply with the qualification for full-year tax resident for Federal, but not with my state's where I should be considered as a part-year tax resident. Is it a problem if my status are different for federal and state, or does my federal status "overwrite" my state status...

Crying Heart That No One Can See [ 13 Answers ]

Please EVERYONE Please HELP ME I Love a Girl and she used 2 like me 2, but then I don't know but suddenly everything is changing, I'm not sure mayb its my thoughts but what I need help is.. How can I impress her How can I create a place in her heart How can I show her that I love her a lot...

View more questions Search