Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    octa258 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 07:28 PM
    A real estate agent earned 1485 for selling a property. If her commission rate is 3%,
    A real estate agent earned 1485 for selling a property. If her commission rate is 3%, find the selling price of the property.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 8, 2011, 08:28 PM
    This is located in graduate school? Is this basic math question being taught in gradute school ?

But we don't do your homework here. We will help you with your work, so you tell us what you think and why and we will help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If paul earns $600 commission for selling a $15000 car, than the rate of the commissi [ 2 Answers ]

If paul earns $600 commission for selling a $15000 car, than the rate of the commission is?

Mouldin the property.What is the time limit to go after a Real Estate Agent? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, the question is real estate related. The home was purchased in 2001. Inspection clause inserted, but the inspection was not done at the time on the property The Family became sick ( colon cancer, skin cancer, allergy, headache) Mould discovered in 2008 Is it considered a personal injury...

Do I pay RENT to a Real Estate Agent on property that is in process of foreclosure [ 2 Answers ]

I rent property and pay a real estate agent at the beginning of each month. The real estate agent pays the owner of the property. The owner has not paid their mortgage in six months. The tenants (me) has received a copy of the foreclosure civil suit summons. The owner of the property may or may not...

Percentage of commission when selling a property for a friend [ 3 Answers ]

An acquaintance of ours has put an expensive property on the market. He has offered a percentage of the profits to my boyfriend if he is able to find a buyer. Although it's still a little early to tell (we expect to be hearing their decision later this week), there is a possibility that my...

Tax rate on Inherited Real Estate Property sold in Ecuador [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Wondering how much income tax I will pay on the sale of a real estate property in Ecuador? The property is listed at $500,000.00, and is an inheritance. I am a US citizen.

View more questions Search