Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbiemichelle94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 04:40 PM
    How can I drop a few pounds?
    I am 5'7 and I weigh 152lbs (11stone) and I hate the way I look. I go the gym but I think my diet is all wrong, I try to eat healthly. I don't eat that much junk anymore. So what else can I do. I would like to get down to around 135lbs. Any ideas?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2011, 05:07 PM
    Can you post what you do eat? Many people think they are eating a good diet, but are eating stuff like Special K, thinking it is healthy, and not realising it makes it difficult to lose weight.
    hopeamal Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Nov 18, 2011, 09:46 AM
    Good that you go to the gym :)
    Your BMI is 29.8 you are overweight so you need to work more on your diet,
    Try add some fiber to your diet
    For example,
    Brown rice>> cooked 1 cup >> 3.5gm fiber
    Broccoli>>> boiled 1 cup >> 5.1gm fiber
    Spaghetti>> whole-wheat cooked >>1 cup 6.2gm fiber

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tub drain need to drop 26", btr to drop at 45 or 90? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello All, I'm installing a shower and have been scratching my head on this for a while. I need to run the drain along the wall above to so I can vent it (for a foot or two), then hang a right and head toward the stack about 5' away. Due to the small crawl space and T on the stack, I need...

8 pounds [ 1 Answers ]

How do I lose 8 pounds a month.

How can I gain 15 pounds? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been trying to gain about 15 pounds for a couple of months but I'm stuck at 115. I'm 5'6 and I would love to gain a little weight. No matter how much I eat I can't gain any weight. Any suggestions?

Just looking for support to drop pounds [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 5'3 230lbs and 30 yrs old. I've been over 200 lbs for 5 yrs now and don't even remember what I used to look like when I was 140lbs, which was maybe 10 yrs ago. Its amazing how weight jumps up so high when your not paying attention. I honestly felt and thought I looked the same as I did 7 yrs...

View more questions Search