Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crsmccray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 04:24 PM
    Managerial accounting homework help?
    Compute the simple rate of return on the equipment? Purchase cost of equipment is 432,000. Annual cost savings will be provided by the equipment 90,000. Life of the equipment 12 years

Check out some similar questions!

Managerial Accounting homework help? [ 2 Answers ]

the ibunez tool coopnay has two product: a plain circular saw and a professional circular saw. The plain saw sells for $70 and has a variable costs of $55. The professional saw sells for $100 and has a variable cost of $75. 1. compute contribution margins and contribution margin ratios for...

Homework help managerial accounting [ 1 Answers ]

Scenario: Forbes & Associates, Inc. uses a participatory budget process in which managers submit budgets for their respective divisions, which are then reviewed by Lee Blackmon, the chief financial officer (CFO). Divisional managers take the task seriously, as salary increases and bonuses are based...

Managerial accounting homework help [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me with this problem: 2006 balance sheet shows $860,000 in common stock, and 6.9 million in additional paid in surplus and 2007 balance sheet shows $885,000 and 7.7 million in same two accounts, respectively, then if company paid out $600,000 in cash dividends during 2007, how do I...

Managerial accounting homework help [ 1 Answers ]

Need help with calculating profitability ratios: if company has sales of 24 million, total assets of 18million and total debt of 7million, if profit margin is 8%, then what is net income, ROA and ROE? I know answers are 1.92 million; 10.67% and 17.45% but I do not know how to get these...

Homework-managerial accounting [ 1 Answers ]

hi, I have two questions if someone wouldn't mind helping me with! Thanks Question 1: The contribution margin ratio is 30% for the Honeyville Company and the break-even point in sales is $150,000. If the company's target net operating income is $60,000, sales would have to be: Question...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.