Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GregShotton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 03:02 PM
    D'Link N150 setup without the internet?
    I am trying to hook up D'Link N150 DIR 601 to a printer so I can print from my Droid 2 Global, I have a HP Pavilion but no internet, how do I make it work
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 8, 2011, 03:17 PM
    Should simply be a case of plugging it all in without the DSL link.
    Then you should be able to access the wireless side for your printing requirements.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change default internet browser to internet explorer using html codes? [ 2 Answers ]

How to change default internet browser to internet explorer using html codes?

D-link n150 wan 0.0.0.0? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to setup a DIR-601 wireless router (Hardware Version: A1 Firmware Version : 1.00NA ) with my connection from Astound. I am able to connect to the internet from the cable modem (Motorola SURFboard SB5101) but I am unable to get it to work through the router. All the lights on the...

Internet not recognized (can't setup router) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I found this board and hope someone can help. I can currently connect to the internet on my PC via broadband connection but not via LAN. It says I am connected by multiple networks. When I run an online check with the router (or other) software it says internet connection not detected. When...

Setup Server 2003 to share internet connection [ 4 Answers ]

I just recently installed Windows Server 2003 and I'm trying to get another computer to connect to the internet through the server. The server is hooked up to a router currently and I have installed the 2nd NIC to hook up the other computer. What steps do I need to go through to start getting...

View more questions Search