Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunisha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 02:25 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    I had my last period on 4-Oct-11, I used to have regular period cycle of 28 days but since last 2 months it has been delayed by 1 day each month. And this month I am yet to get my periods. I have checked my BBT this month from beginning of the month and it has been high and is in the range of 98.3-98.8. I took a pregnancy test 2 days back but it came negative. Could I be pregnant? I am taking anti-histamines, will these affect the pregnancy test results?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2011, 02:57 PM
    Periods can be off now and then, so this may be that sort of situation. Wait a few more days and try another test if still no period. Be sure to follow the directions carefully. The antihistamines would not effect the results. Have you been trying to become pregnant?

If it is still negative, you could either wait until the following month and see if this month was just skipped, or you could see your gp for testing in the office.
    Sunisha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 03:02 PM
    Thanks for your response. Yes, I have been trying to get pregnant since a few months. We are planning to test again after a few days and if it still turns negative we will meet an ob-gyn.
    JustBreathe555 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 01:23 PM
    You can get tested at the doctors through your blood

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

View more questions Search