Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karuppali1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 11:00 AM
    Please solve this marriage issue!
    Hello,

I am a Hindu boy (dad being Hindu and mum being christian) going to get married to a Hindu girl (whose dad is also Hindu and mum christian). Both of us have been following a Christian religion, however officially both of us are Hindus, and hence would like to get married in a traditional Hindu way. Instead can anyone suggest me a wedding that does not involve any of these 2 religions, if so how will it be conducted? Else if both religions have to be involved, how will it be conducted then? Note that we would require a neutral wedding, giving equal importance to both religions.

Please reply ASAP..
    Chocodrip07 Posts: 56, Reputation: 8

Nov 8, 2011, 12:02 PM
    Well... I'm a Christian and my hubby was a hindu, I say was because he's accepted Jesus as his God now. :D Four years back when I got married I refused to have a hindu wedding because our God hates idol worship. So we had a common wedding where an elderly couple who had led a good married life gave my husband the mangalsutra and he tied it around my neck. Because my hubby loved me so much he agreed to the Christian wedding and we got married the previous day at a church... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regarding the issue of marriage! [ 7 Answers ]

Salaams I am a Muslim girl aged 22 and I have a very big problem regarding my parents and the issue of marriage, my father does not want me to get married and settle down because he is only worried about work and career and jobs, I have found a Muslim boy I would like to marry, he is from a good...

Marriage issue [ 13 Answers ]

Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu I'm feeling ashame to post my problem here.my problem is that I hv done wrong thing I was involvd with some one in love affair after 5 yrs ago but because of some famliy problem I refused his marrige purposal.six month ago my parents arranged my...

AtlantaTaxExpert, Could you solve my OPT tax issue [ 3 Answers ]

AtlantaTaxExpert, I will greatly appreciate your help for this matter. Currently, I am using my opt to work and my opt started from April 0:) 7-March 08. Technically, I am exempt from social security and medicare taxes. However, I was treated as a resident when we filed jointly tax return in...

Marriage issue [ 5 Answers ]

People I need you are help . Several things here. Will give you the back ground . Been married 14 years. In April last year found a mobile bill. Never opened her mail before. I opened it and found over 200 entries to a certain number. I confronted her and she admitted texting this gut for a year....

View more questions Search