Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gatekeeper757 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 08:59 AM
    Can I evicted if I paid October's rent but Late for November's rent?
    If I was served for an eviction in October but paid it but late in November can I still be evicted?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2011, 10:46 AM
    Yes. If you didn't pay the rent when it was due you can be evicted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paid rent but got evicted halfway through month. Do I get half a months rent back? [ 4 Answers ]

I am getting evicted for noise complaints. I Paid rent on the first of the month, And received the notice on the sencond. I have to be out on the 16th (halfway through the month). I was wondering if I get a half months rent back?

Can I be evicted from key home if I paid my back rent and only owe for the current mo [ 4 Answers ]

I went to court one August 21 for July and prorated September rent up until the 21 of September. As of today date (10/09/10), I have paid all of my back rent and only owe for October. Can I be evicted for the current month without a court order? I am in the state of Va and this is what my apt staff...

Non payment of rent eviction , rent non paid [ 1 Answers ]

My landlord ( I live in a Mobile Home Park) had a constable close up my trailer because of failure to pay rent. The landlord told me later that day that if I paid what was owed I could get back in. I paid it and now they won't let us back in. Can they do that?

Can I be evicted for only paying partial rent [ 3 Answers ]

I live in New york, I was without hot water for 6 days, because my landlord drags his feet when doing anything. I wanted to take off the money from the rent for the 6 days my kids and I were without hot water. Can he kick me out? And also can he lock me out of the house?

Being evicted but I paid rent [ 2 Answers ]

My lanlord is taking me to court to evicte me for August rent but she filled the eviction papers on July 19th. I'm wondering if she is able to do that. I paid all of julys rent but late and also paid the late fee, today when I got the eviction papers they are for 400 dollars more than my rent even...

View more questions Search