Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BattleAngel14745 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2004, 11:24 AM
    Girl Friend Wanted!
    Message Deleted.
    elrp2 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2004, 06:11 AM
    Just to be himself and he will find someone when he's meant to. It's better not to go looking for it, because you never find it, and if you do it's not necessarily what he wants, it's just that's what he could get.

If he's such a nice person he will get a g/f eventually, what's meant to be will be. Don't rush it.
    opal183 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2004, 11:53 PM
    His time will come : )
    No need for worries :) I promise. I was the say way.. I was the girl every guy could come to.. to talk to about girls, to get advice on life, to get hooked upw ith some other girl.. even the guys I liked... but then adventually the guy of my dreams came along. And now, my biggest regret is not finding him earlier. Patience is a virtue, and I'm sure there's a girl out there, that he's not even noticing, that thinks the world of him. Its not always the girl that you expect, and trust me sometimes its better that way. They could be your dream come true.. and the girls that play mind games.. I'm almost 19, and I still have friends that play those games, those girls are just use to getting what they want.. I think its stupid to do that, but they'll get what they deserve. Karma :)

Good luck with your brother.
    wearelistening Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2004, 08:58 AM
    Boyfriend
    First off, I think you are very sweet worrying about your brother like this. I am an only child and now that I'm older (in my 30's) I feel as though I've missed out on a lot because I don't have any siblings.
    Anyway... just wanted to say that I think you are a very sweet sister. He's fortunate.

If your brother has a lot of friends that are girls, then he's headed in the right direction. Everyone's posts so far, are absolutely right--give it time and the right one will come along. He'll know when his heart tells him.

This is actually the best thing for him is to have girls that are friends, but not 'girlfriends'. He'll learn everything he can about the female mind and heart, so that when he does find the special girl, he will be able to hold onto her.

If he rushes something, it might not be the right person or the right time, and then he's in for a big heartache.
    It's best to concentrate on other things anyway right now. If a girl sees that a guy is trying to better himself, grow as a person, and make a future for himself, then she'll grab him right up!
    I'm sure it's very hard not to think about having a girlfriend right now, but worrying about it and trying to rush into something is only going to make the right girls look elsewhere for a boyfriend.

Shyness is a wonderful quality and your brother should take everything as it comes to him, not try to change who he is or be something else or someone else to please a girl. Don't get me wrong, a little change is always good, and if he needs to get some courage, then so be it. But changing his entire personality is only going to make him unhappy.
    He has to follow his heart and he'll make the right decision.
    Tell him to continue keeping all his friends that are girls. When they get older, they'll see him for what he truly is: a great friend who could possibly be more.
    If he changes, he'll lose what he has now, and also what he might gain in the future.

Good luck!
    Amy

MSN groups: weARElistening
    lil miss vixen Posts: 49, Reputation: 0

Jun 17, 2005, 05:20 PM
    Hsh
    Get a life... looking for girlfriends on askme helpdesk
    Is retarded :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I am so exhausted and my hopes are dead, I never ever had a girl friend in my life, I feel like a bog wortless loser. I am 24 yrs old and never had a girl. I am not ugly, but okay looking. In HS girls did talk to me, but I stupid idiot I never thought of them as my girlfriends, I just...

What should I get my Girl Friend... [ 2 Answers ]

What should I get my Girl Friend?:o I haven't see her in 3 weeks, because we are in a long distance relationship. To see each other we have travelled close to 30,000 frequent flyer miles (Thank God for air travel) We have been going steady for about a year now, What should I get her for our one...

Girl Friend [ 6 Answers ]

Okay guys, thanks for the friendly and funny(the cat one!! ) replies and advice. Okay if it is okay with anyone... I want to have a plan from starting to almost at the end that says hw to approach a girl and how to spark up the conversation that could turn into like a fire, but I want to have valid...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Girl Friend Overload? [ 3 Answers ]

It's understandable that you want to do these things for him, as you love him. It's all well and good as long as he appreciates it but the worry is that he will become to rely on you too much. When in a relationship some people adjust slightly but keep their independence, as you have. However,...

View more questions Search