Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talejandres Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 05:28 PM
    How to find adopted parents?
    Hi, I have a brother who had a one night stand with a woman about 3 years ago. He recently (2 months ago) crossed paths with her again. She advised him of a child she had that is possibly his. He asked where the child was? She said the child had been adopted due to her losing her parental rights while being incarcerated. She's an unstable individual we tried to get a lot of questions answered. The only info we have is baby's birthdate,birth name and bio mother's name. I contacted the county which they live to see if they have any helpful info on the child. She basically told me what the mother had told me. My bother went to court to have judge order DNA, however he nor judge have any idea where this child is. The judge subpoenaed the woman to court and she never showed up due to incarceration (AGAIN)! Now it's put him at a holt! Does anyone know how to find these adopted parents? I'm sure he has rights. From what the social worker said the child's in a great family who she's grown attached too. We first would like to just establish paternity. He would love to have this child and her be a part of our family. He would NEVER want to take her away from the only family she's ever known. They good stay in her life or if he has no rights at least we can be apart of hers. This is a very sad situation. The child turned 2 on October. Social worker said adoptive parents have sealed everything. How does even a lawyer get into files that area sealed. We need serious help! Everyday that goes by is another day missing out on her life. Any help and advice will be appreciated!
    BlakeCory Posts: 236, Reputation: 21

Aug 27, 2008, 06:51 PM
    Did you find your answer?

I'm sorry no one helped you here. We work hard to get every question but some slip through the cracks. I hope that if there is anything we can help you with in the future you'll come back.

Take Care, BC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adopted brother [ 10 Answers ]

Am I legally allowed to look for my over 18 yr old brother , even though my mum doesn't want too.. How do I go about this.. I am 30 and in UK

Looking for my brother who was adopted out [ 5 Answers ]

My brother was adopted out when I was 8 years old. I was told that he died after birth. I have since found out this is not true. He was born at the Mater Hospital in 1971 and his birth name was Anthony. Could you please help me find him.

Adopted dog [ 12 Answers ]

I found a dog to adopt. His name is Jesafur but we are calling him Jessie. They say he's a husky/black lab mix. We went to visit him and took our beagle to meet him and the kids to play with him. We have had him a week and a half. Since then he doesn't leave my side. Wherever I go there he follows....

How would my husband adopted my daughter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is amber. My husband wants to adopted my daughter, but we don't know where her bio father is. How do I do this . How would I go about my husband adopting her?

Trying to find out about my bio parents [ 12 Answers ]

I am trying to find out about my bio parents. I was adopted at birth in Hayward California on Nov 5,1968. I have no information about my birth parents. I now have 3 boys of my own and I really want to be able to give them a heritage. Can anyone help me?

View more questions Search