Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pugasaurus Posts: 65, Reputation: -4

Nov 7, 2011, 08:38 PM
    Did the original Super nintedno have any filters like the emulators they have nowadays
    Im wondering if the super Nintendo had any filters applied like ZSNES or SNES9x? Also should I enable the blur filter to make it look like a Standard TV or leave everything default?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2011, 06:02 AM
    I would set it to whatever looks best to you. Personally, I hate motion blur and like to be able to see what I'm doing as I play the game, but it might add some extra difficulty.

The original SNES did not have any image filters. There are some things it did do that you might see in the emulators. For example, you could play Game Boy games on the SNES with the Super Game Boy adapter and some games would have a Super Game Boy special frame around the play area on the screen of your TV.
    pugasaurus Posts: 65, Reputation: -4

Nov 8, 2011, 07:10 AM
    Thanks FadeMaster ;)
    AMX10RC Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 07:57 PM
    Are my eyes playing tricks on me O.O Leave the filters at default anything else like High Qualityx4 would cause the images pixels to look like vomit. If you really want your SNES emulator to look like a standard TV set interpolation-bi linear on. Its going to be the closest you get to what it would look like on a Standard definition TV without losing the picture itself in any way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using PSP Pandora battery for various emulators? [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a way to use Amiga 500, ZX Spectrum, Commadore C64, Atari ST, Sega Master System and SG 1000 emulators on a Sony PSP using the Pandora Battery?

ROM's & Emulators [ 21 Answers ]

As time passes and technology moves forward. We tend to trade our old gaming consoles for the new and improved console. With this exchange comes excitement and lots of FUN! But... later we tend to miss some of the classic games we've played so vigorously as children. I, for one, love emulators....

Super Shy in a Super Social environment [ 8 Answers ]

I am an 18 year old, Canadian Boy My problem is that I am a very shy person when it comes to speaking with adults, strangers, authorities, and for the most part all girls. The type of people I surround myself with are the so called popular group. Having all my friends in the popular group leaves...

Roms and Emulators [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best site for roms and emulators?

View more questions Search