Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dcsc62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 07:53 PM
    Generator Interlock
    After this resent storm I find myself looking to install a backup generator to my house. Here is my problem, I would like to install an interlock kit to my panel box but haven't been able to find one made by the same company. I have a GE panel box TM2020C PowerMark Load Center 200amp installed in the 90's. I did find one kit from Interlockkit.com but thought $150 was a little steep. Any thoughts would be helpful.
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2011, 04:08 AM
    Hi dcs, and welcome. Poor man's breaker interlock. - YouTube shows a poor mans interlock. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Generator wiring: new generator gfci breaker tripping [ 2 Answers ]

Generator wiring: I have a new honda generator. I ran 3 wires from the garage to the transfer switch in the house. When I start up and throw in the breaker on the generator, its GFCI trips immediately. It is a long run (125ft) run to the house and I used heavy wires. But I only ran 3 (blk,...

Interlock [ 6 Answers ]

I have the interlock in my car and I haven't been drinking at all... the stupid thing aborts and fails all the time... seriously, coffee, jelly beans, lip gloss you name it... I am so worried that my download will look like I'm a mess!! Are they all this bad? So frustrating!

I require for a Power Plus 5000 Generator 1 generator under following specifications: [ 1 Answers ]

I require for a Power Plus 5000 Generator 1 generator under following specifications: 5000 Watts, 120V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz at 3600 RPM, 3720 RPM at no-load. Thank you, Publio

Interlock driveway [ 3 Answers ]

I am thinking of putting in an interlock driveway, right now it is just gravel. I am thinking about doing the work myself this summer, but need to know about the base that I would need.

Clutch Interlock [ 1 Answers ]

The ignition switch on my 2000 Ford Focus would not turn. I had to have it replaced. One year later it is periodically having the same problem, but I keep a very small hammer in the car, and all it takes is a couple of taps on the key for me to be able to turn the key. BUT... now it seems that...

View more questions Search