Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bellamy906 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 07:30 PM
    Word Problem: Create supply kits that include one package of colored pencils, one glu
    Word Problem: Create supply kits that include one package of colored pencils, one glue stick and one ruler. The colored pencils are packaged 12 boxes per case, rulers are 30 to a box and glue sticks are packaged 4 per box.
    Question 1: What is the smallest number of each supply you will need in order to make the kits and not have supplies left over?
    Question 2: How many packaged rulers, colored pencils and glue sticks will you need in order to make the kits?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2011, 10:25 PM
    Please, refer to:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...lu-600456.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maths word problems about pencils [ 4 Answers ]

Mary has a box of pencils (unsharpened). Mary finds that the length of one pencil is about 7-3/10 inches. There are 40 pencils in the box. If they were placed end to end in a straight line, what would be the length in feet?

Word Problem: Create supply kits that include one package of colored pencils, one glu [ 2 Answers ]

Word Problem: Create supply kits that include one package of colored pencils, one glue stick and one ruler. The colored pencils are packaged 12 boxes per case, rulers are 30 to a box and glue sticks are packaged 4 per box. Question 1: What is the smallest number of each supply you will need in...

Unable to include servlet package [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed apache tomcat 5.5 n also set the classpath but at the time of compiling the servlet prog it is giving error unable to include import javax.servlet.*; n cannot find many symbol like HttpServlet,ServletConfig... So give me some answer on this.

Using Excel and Word to create Labels [ 3 Answers ]

I have an excel document with information I would like use to create address labels in word. Can anyone help please?

AC/Heating package problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1996 Intertherm 5 ton heating and cooling package unit. Just the other day unit's fan turned itself on and ran for about 3 to 5 minutes blowing warm air giving off a burning smell. The AC works fine when turned on as does the heating unit. I've had to shut the power off to the unit to...

View more questions Search