Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kibbleznbitz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 06:06 PM
    I want to take out my piercing
    I've had my belly button piercing for a few days but I'm wanting to take it out.. Will the hole close completely? Will it look normal? Or will I always have a hole?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2011, 06:20 PM
    It will eventually close up but scarring may very well remain.
    simone15 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2011, 08:14 PM
    The hole will close preety fast and you won't be able to tell that you had one unless some one looks really really close
    Desireex Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2011, 10:19 PM
    If you've had it only for a few days then taking it out would encourage it to close really fast especially because it hasn't had much time to heal as is. Once it's closed you will see a spot where the hole was opened at. It won't be gone as if you've never had it. It'll be like a dot or a darker spot exactly where the piercing was and no you won't always have a hole because it will be closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button piercing healing and re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my belly button pierced 10 years ago (I was 13) and it has gradually shrunk over the years from a 14 to a 6. I can also feel that the skin is thinner as I can feel the bar. I want to take it out and let it heal and have it re-pierced. However I have grown very attached to it and want to...

Is it possible to get a monroe piercing in the place of a regular piercing? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to get a monroe piercing in the place of a regular piercing?

Wants a cartalige piercing but also wants anouther lobe piercing. Which one? [ 2 Answers ]

Wich one do u think will look classy for me! I'm eleven. And what should I get it pierced with a needle or gun? X

How do you get rid of a Keloid from a piercing without taking the piercing out? [ 2 Answers ]

I got an idustrial piercing in my left year about a little more then a month ago. All of a sudden I saw this bump raising on the top whole. I found out online that it's a keloid but I'm not to sure if I'm supposed to take it out. Do these things just go away? Are they dangerous? And is there...

View more questions Search