Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mslove43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 02:01 PM
    How do I provide first set of documents when there is fraud?
    Deutsche/Ameriquest/Citi/Amshi/ Mortgage company since 2008 has submitted fraudulent Mortgage documents, Note and Assignment of Mortgage. I filed a counter claim 05/11/11. Now the Plaintiff is asking for first set production and interrogatories.

How do I answer the first set of production when fraud is involved?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Nov 7, 2011, 11:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mslove43 View Post
    Deutsche/Ameriquest/Citi/Amshi/ Mortgage company since 2008 has submitted fraudulent Mortgage documents, Note and Assignment of Mortgage. I filed a counter claim 05/11/11. Now the Plantiff is asking for first set production and interrogatories.

How do I answer the first set of production when fraud is involved?
    Whether fraud is involved, you produce copies of the documents they have requested, unless you have some grounds to object to production, in which case you state your objection in your response.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have been charge for fraud under 5000 and utter a fraud documents, [ 4 Answers ]

I have been charge with fraud under 5000 and utter fraud documents,the police said that I transfer a car into someone name with out there permision.I told them I had the car selling and a family friend wanted it to buy, so we agree on a price they told me to transfer the car in there name and ...

What documents are served when someone is charged for fraud [ 8 Answers ]

What documents are served when someone is charged for fraud

Income tax fraud, immigration fraud [ 1 Answers ]

Some people have come to usa from different parts of the globe on visiting visa. After they have come here, some are getting contract marriages by paing some money in order to get immigration/green card. Even they are creating false bank statements, false rental agreements etc. though they are...

Marriage Fraud Fraud re:Fam. Code, 2210(d) [ 2 Answers ]

I thought that getting married for the second time would be better than the first marriage... Boy, was I wrong!! Fraud (Fam. Code, § 2210(d)). My second wife and I are currently going through an annulment/divorce. Right after her green card restrictions were lifted, my wife immediately...

View more questions Search