The Maze

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Kids Movie about a frog [ 2 Answers ]

Hey peeps, been trying to think of the name of this movie for literally years now and still cannot find it! All I remember is the opening scene. It is a cartoon feature length film, about a boy/prince who's father is killed by his stepmother because she wants the throne. She is magical and so in...

Frog Prince like Movie minus the title [ 2 Answers ]

The movie starts in old world Britain, where somehow a prince/noble and his friend are turned into frogs. They end up living in a fountain and one day wake up to discover that they're in another country/time. They ended up in New York, while there they are transformed back into humans by a kiss....

Frog movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I used to watch this movie when I was really young on vhs early 90's maybe even 80's. It was about frogs and there was this evil catfish who I think would maybe eat them I can't really remember much but my sister and I have tried to get the name of this film for sooo long?

Frog flute movie [ 1 Answers ]

A frog plays the flute and falls in love with another frog then runs away on his own. He meets a turtle and watches her eggs and a snake comes and eats them. Do you know the name of this movie it came out before 2000.

Animated frog movie. [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to find a movie! Its animated I'm not sure what year it was made in but I used to watch it in the 1990's. The movie is about a frog, and he plays this wooden flute thing, and I think he falls in love with another frog, and at some point either another mean frog or something mean beats...

View more questions Search