Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raj678 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 12:32 PM
    Transferring federal parole from NC to Ga
    My husband is currently in federal prison and I moved to GA upon his release he is being told that he will have to go NC where he was locked up not where he received his charges. How would he go about transferring his parole to Ga and is it a hard process?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2011, 12:00 PM
    Hello R:

It's NOT hard. He can do it himself. He HAS a case manager, and that is the person he needs to see.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a parole violation to move without telling your parole officer? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help! My husband and I have been separated for 4 yrs. He was in prison (assault and drug charges) for the last 2 years, and recently was released on parole. He claims to be living in Anderson county,TX and has all his home visits there. Thing is, he's living here in Smith County,TX with one...

Transferring felony parole from FL to MO before prisoner is released [ 2 Answers ]

My brother will be released from the FDOC in Oct. 2011. He wants to move to Missouri upon his release where he has stable family, a place to live, and a job. Is it possible for this to be done before he is officially released? What can he try to do on his end (he is currently in work release) and...

How to Be Released Off Federal Parole Early [ 2 Answers ]

I was released on federal parole in the eastern district of Wisconsin June 13th 2008. As of December 19 of 2009 I will be halfway done with my 3yr parole term. All of my fines and fees are paid, all court ordered obligations have been fulfilled,and a squeaky clean record since I've been out on...

Federal Wage information is missing in my W2. How can I pay my Federal tax? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Last year, I was working as F1 in OPT. As F1, I can exempt from society security tax and medicare tax. But the accounting company also exempted my Federal tax and told me that was the way to do it. I thought I could report my Federal tax later, so I let it go. But right now, I get my...

View more questions Search