Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2011, 12:19 PM
    Your voice in government
    Just as happened with Obama's recent Twitter campaign, the people are doing a fine job mocking the president on his White House "create a petition" site.

we petition the obama administration to:

We demand a vapid, condescending, meaningless, politically safe response to this petition.

Since these petitions are ignored apart from an occasional patronizing and inane political statement amounting to nothing more than a condescending pat on the head, we the signers would enjoy having the illusion of success. Since no other outcome to this process seems possible, we demand that the White House immediately assign a junior staffer to compose a tame and vapid response to this petition, and never attempt to take any meaningful action on this or any other issue. We would also like a cookie.
    Please sign and help reach the goal of 25,000 signatures. I really want a cookie.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is it only the stupid people in Government make it to central Government ? [ 5 Answers ]

Why is it only the stupid people in Government make it to central Government ?

How has the government government legislate morality? [ 4 Answers ]

How has the government government legislate morality?

Best voice ever [ 9 Answers ]

Hi!! :) What is the best voice you have ever heard? I am a big fan of opera so Renata Tebaldi is one of my choices. Also there is a South African singer called Ashton Night who also has a band called The Awakening. The music is mostly gothic rock, Ashton has this deep rich voice that give me...

Voice over [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know I good place to study VoiceOver in NYC?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.